From Demand-Driven Open Data
Center for Clinical Standards & Quality (CCSQ)
- Quality health care for people with Medicare is a high priority for the President, the Department of Health and Human Services (HHS), and the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS). HHS and CMS began launching Quality Initiatives in 2001 to assure quality health care for all Americans through accountability and public disclosure. The various Quality Initiatives touch every aspect of the healthcare system. Some initiatives focus on publicly reporting quality measures for nursing homes, home health agencies, hospitals, and kidney dialysis facilities. Consumers can use the quality measures information that is available on www.medicare.gov for these healthcare settings to assist them in making healthcare choices or decisions.
- Website: http://www.cms.gov/Medicare/Quality-Initiatives-Patient-Assessment-Instruments/QualityInitiativesGenInfo/index.html
- Request for Information: Transforming Clinical Practices
- CMS Quality Strategy
- Physician Quality Reporting Programs Strategic Vision
- Quality Improvement Organizations
- Quality Measures
- Post Acute Care Reform Plan
- Development of Quality Indicators for Inpatient Rehabilitation Facilities (IRFs)
Pages in category "HHS-CMS-CCSQ"
The following 2 pages are in this category, out of 2 total.